Monday, December 6, 2010

Week 11 and 12


I had been so wrapped up with school work that I could not do much other than school. I really literally lived in the library the past two weeks and my body is still crying in pain due to looking at computer sceens for so long. I wrote a history paper, an advertising paper, gave an advertising presentation, wrote a marketing plan, gave a sports marking presentation, and wrote a few speeches basically in two weeks. After my presentation I left the following morning at 4:30 am to Fraser island with leila. I slept the entire way there, then did not even go out that night. I am still exhausted, but I have another 2 papers and exams to study for. I am soo excited to be going to Maui with the fam after this, even though I am already down under, it is currently raining and when it is sunny, I end up in the library anyways. Woof. 

Last weekend I went to day drink for a few hours for a break. Hah I was in bed by 10, but I had alot of fun with the scandanavian girls. We had a smorgashboard of amazing scandanavian foods, later in the evening some of the Bentley kids walked in and joined it. It was fun, we played the drinking game and thumper :)



Leila and I spotted dingos, went for a run, layed out and enjoyed the few moments of sun we had. It was an amazing trip. I loved the island! We went to Rainbow Beach, drove across 75 mile beach, eli creek, and more. It was amazing! We took a few hikes and had shell races.

No comments:

Post a Comment