Sunday, November 21, 2010

Week 9

Thursday: Libby's 21st B-day! I had to register that night, so I could not drink! Love Marisa for letting me use her room and ethreanet set up... Literally at 11:58 I handed my half finished vredbull to Libby and ran from the bar to her room. Got all my courses! General Business 401, 2 Science electives, Lit, and Marketing Research. After this semester, provided the online Macro course occurs, I shall be completely done with General Education requirements! Hooray. 

Dear Bentley Registrar, granted I was up anyways, I do not think I should be compelled to stay up until 12 a.m. to register. Rather, I do not think I should have to plan my social life, or change my drinking habits on a thursday night due to an 'early' registration time. Love, Helen's liver.

Friday I went to Burleigh heads with Gu to finish up my Photography second assignment portfolio. We had to take outdoor profile, advertising, and a creative shot of a building during magic hour.
That night I went to a Bond Uni Party with the scandanavian girls, then went out to a local club East, watched a girl ribbon dance, then left to another club where Tina&Tina got us into a VIP bar, found myself recieving free drinks for the remainder of the night. Other than those two nights I was in the library. Saturday night I got a message from the boys to go on skype. They panned the room to an interesting smooch sesh and a girl passed out on their thigh, and then asked why I wasnt going out. Oiy. P.s. Like your dress mom?

 









I turned in two major projects though! So now I have four more projects, two presentations, and three exams... almost done..



No comments:

Post a Comment